• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Confused about PPO and character meals

Just so you know for sure BOG breakfast does NOT have characters! Not saying you shouldn't do it, but just because you are discussing character meals, this is not one.

What is the procedure now for PPO BOG reservation. We don't get into the park any earlier than anyone else (7:45)?? Where do we go to check in? Any special line we get in at the tapstile?? Thanks

What is the procedure now for PPO BOG reservation. We don't get into the park any earlier than anyone else (7:45)?? Where do we go to check in? Any special line we get in at the tapstile?? Thanks

Unless something has changed in the last few months, the check-in is down in front of the castle, in the hub. You should see a large sign by a CM who is checking in BoG PPO people.

I know a lot of people like GG and since it gets us into the park early, i am leaving it for now. I am leaning towards dropping 1900 PF breakfast and found an early lunch at Tusker House instead. Not everyone in the family will be going to AK, so have to check on that switch.

Is Chef Mickey the best place to find Minnie if we are not going to Hollywood Studios? She's not at Tusker House, correct?
you can meet Mickey and Minnie together at AK but they are in safari outfits

If you're worried about making plans for a group then, unless they have offered any input, I would make the plans you want to do and present it to them and say, "this is what we're doing and you are welcome to join us." The last thing you want to be doing is negotiating what to do while in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter