Confused about "fan club" rate!!!

P

pnelson

Is the fan club rate that I read about the same as getting a Lowe's card? Is this better than the entertainment rate? I do have an entertainment rate of $125 at Hard Rock for Dec. 2003. I can't remember which view I have.

hi! We're staying there December 5 & 6.

From what I can figure the Entertainment rate is $125 for a Garden view at the HRH and the Pool view is $135.

With the Fan Club card the Garden view is $129 and the Pool view room is also $129.

I have both cards but I decided to stick with the $129 Fan Club card (Pool View) cause to me it's worth that extra $4. to NOT have to buy another Entertainment book (it expires in November) if I don't want to and to have a better view than the Garden view.

I was able to get these rates by calling Universal directly but also when I called the Loews number too!

The Fan Club card is like the Disney Club card and is available at most employers HR office.

The Loews card is just the hotel loyalty card to earn Frequent Flyer miles and possibly get a free upgrade and a free welcome gift. There are various reports on whether people have gotten those perks with a discounted rate, but I did, indeed, get the welcome gift (but no upgrade) last year with our Fan Club rate at the RP. I got the upgrade in 2001 at HRH but no welcome gift.

Hope this helps you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter