Confused about discounts

Dano1182

DIS Veteran
We are looking at returning to US around easter time last year we got a entertainment rate of 125 a night at Royal Pac.
I called last week and was told that discounts will be out in nov.
But the clerk said that they may be unavaiable even if they are released.Can someone translate this double speak??

What are my chances of getting a decent rate this time around??

I would think that they meant it would be based on availability. If it's over a period where the hotel is full or has high occupancy, they won't offer the discount. Sit back and keep checking the boards. We are all keeping each other posted as to when discounts come out.

Hope that helps.

I think I can help with the double- speak, So many people have learned the trick of booking now( so that you have a room ) and then modifying your ressie to the lower rate, that by the time that discounts come out, rooms are gone but rate adjustments abound. So my advice would be: Book it Dano, sorry but I couldn't pass that one up.

If I make reservation for summer 2004, will I have to give a deposit? If so, what if I want to cancel; will I get my deposit back? I'd like to make reservation for the Club at RPR for August 2004. I know I can call back to change my reservation if the price goes lower but I was wondering about the deposit and cancellation policy.

Thanks for your help!

Lgaston, you do have to make a one night deposit for your hotel. However, if you have to cancel, you have 3 or 4 days before your arrival to cancel at no penalty (with your initially billed night refunded). This just happened to me. We were due to arrive 9/18, and I had to cancel by 4pm on 9/13. I'll let you know if I run into any problems receiving my first night's deposit back.

Just an FYI -- I was told last night when I put my deposit down for the HRH that you had to cancel 5 days prior. Just don't want anyone to wait too long and lose $.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter