Conflict

mike0035

Mouseketeer
I was able to get a Beaches reservation for lunch on my HS day. Is there any process in place if I get a Boarding Group for RotR and it conflicts with my dining res? Do I need to pick the ride or $40? (There are 4 of us)

I've personally been late to my RotR boarding group and they let me on with no issues. My friend has also been upwards of 6 hours late and she got on.

As long as your boarding group has been called, you can go on at any point. This is, at least, how it HAS BEEN. Hopefully, it says that way for the exact scenario that you have.

I was able to get a Beaches reservation for lunch on my HS day. Is there any process in place if I get a Boarding Group for RotR and it conflicts with my dining res? Do I need to pick the ride or $40? (There are 4 of us)
They excuse lateness to board RotR, especially for ADR conflicts.

The YouTube videos I’ve watched have suggested taking a screenshot of your ADR to show a cast member when you return to the queue

Echoing what others have said above. We check with the cast members outside the ride first and let them know we have an ADR that may/will conflict with our BG. It has never been a problem and we have always been able to enjoy our meal then come later to board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter