CONFIRMED covid-19 family knew they tested positive and chose to visit WDW and fly on a plane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badlands2020

Earning My Ears
Wife works for united airlines. Confirmed by the CDC testing too. A passenger died flying home after a vacation to WDW on the airplane. So cal family chose to travel to WDW even though they had tested positive and one family member had symptoms. They knew they had covid-19 but chose to go on vacation. Can't believe people would knowing fly twice and be in such a crowded space . Unreal and it's a cross country flight not a hop.

I know trips cost alot but everyone is waiving Change fees right now. Crazy story coming out. United also isn't blocking middle seats and will sell 100% of the plane. I know they are not alone they just got caught because sadly a passenger died on the flight and family admitted it to paramedics trying to save the life when they emergency landed in new orleans

I'm confused. Did the passenger who died have Covid? Was it a member of the family who tested positive? Did they die from Covid or did they die from something else and die with Covid?

This is why its so important for everyone to make their own decision on if they are comfortable to travel or not. Knowing the risk they may be taking.

People travel sick all the time, sadly expect people to do the same with Covid.

And United wasn't hiding using middle seats. It's a known fact.

Does anyone really think this is the first time someone has flown with Covid? Or gone to Disney with Covid? Sadly he died and it made the news (and lets be real, that's the only reason why), but this changes nothing from the day before or the day after.

Come on.

Does anyone really think this is the first time someone has flown with Covid? Or gone to Disney with Covid? Sadly he died and it made the news, but this changes nothing from the day before or the day after.

Come on.
Unfortunately exactly this. Just because this person passed away doesn’t mean he’s the first person to possibly be at Disney with the virus. Nor does it mean he had a more dangerous strain of COVID or something like that. But, I do feel like we will all be hearing tons of bad press for Disney (if it turns out this family was there) because of this.

Does anyone really think this is the first time someone has flown with Covid? Or gone to Disney with Covid? Sadly he died and it made the news (and lets be real, that's the only reason why), but this changes nothing from the day before or the day after.

Come on.
Exactly. Guaranteed there are people right now at Disney who know they have COViD and went anyway because they aren’t feeling bad, people who are close contact and should be quarantining but aren’t, people who are in the presymptomatic contagious phase, or people who have symptoms consistent with COViD but don’t want to get tested and know (ignorance is bliss). Anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves.

Unfortunately exactly this. Just because this person passed away doesn’t mean he’s the first person to possibly be at Disney with the virus. Nor does it mean he had a more dangerous strain of COVID or something like that. But, I do feel like we will all be hearing tons of bad press for Disney (if it turns out this family was there) because of this.

Sadly unless it’s absolutely confirmed that him or his family weren’t at Disney, it’s going to be assumed they were. That’s how the media works.Twitter will spiral and blame Disney for extending the pandemic demanding they close, and by Tuesday twitter will move onto something else.

Yes we will start hearing about it.

And then people will panic and spread all kinds of exaggerated stories, not use common sense and rash decisions will be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter