• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Confirm your CP reservation

fwm

Mouseketeer
On Monday I made a CP reservation for Christmas Eve at Chefs de France. Since I was less than confident in the CM handling the reservation I called to confirm the time. They said my reservation was for 8/30???? They easily corrected the error.

Just double checked my it's A-OK for the 24th...WHEW!!!

I agree. Last year after I ordered my CP dinner package, something just didn't seem right. I called back, and it turned out the dinner PS had not been made. We have had problems with the fantasmic Dinner Package too, dinner reservation made for the wrong night. I always call back to confirm my PS's now.

I thought all PSs were 90 days out now. How were you able to make one for Chirstmas eve?

Mike

Just Confirmed all of mine and everything was correct. Thanks for the reminder, though. I really wanted to do this anyway.
Linda

Originally posted by mr.mike
I thought all PSs were 90 days out now. How were you able to make one for Chirstmas eve?

Mike

For the Candlelight Processional Dinner Package, reservations can be made anytime after they are announced, which was Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter