Confessions

I confess that I really need to find a stuffed owl somewhere
I confess that finding one is turning out to be quite difficult to do

I confess i may or may not have feelings for someone i REALLY shouldn't have feelings for.

I confess i feel so dirty right now

I confess im confused.

i confess that he would just hurry up and tell me.
i confess that i really want to get married, just so i can wear a giant white dress.
i confess that i ate too much candy.

i confess that i am very confused and nervous right now.

I confess I'm hungry.
I confess I'm obsessed with Harry Potter. I'm rereading the 7th book, and watching the 6th movie over and over again on HBO.

I confess it's storming like crazyyy right now.
I confess I'm loving it!

I confess I can't believe he really does like me.
I confess it pisses me off that he tells me now, since he's dropping out. >.<
I confess my mom thinks I'm nutso because I smile a LOT more than I used to.
I confess I have lost respect for some people in my family.

I confess I have lost respect for some people in my family.
I confess I don't feel safe.
I confess I have issues with my father.
I confess I don't even understand those issues.
I confess I feel moving to some other city is my only soltution.

I confess I care too much about my weight when I'm not even overweight by the slightest bit.
I confess I am too afraid to grow up, though I want what comes with it.

I confess that I worry too much about everything and I just need to stop!
I confess that I feel like I don't have any friends...:( idk.

I confess that I thought my "best friend" actually liked me. But now, I know I was never as cool as his real best friend. I confess that I might have actually liked him as more of a friend at the end, but wasn't sure. I confess that I hope he sees this, and it makes him think. I confess that I miss him, and think of him everyday.

I confess I'm so happy that school is over.
I confess that I'm only going to miss three people, but it's very likely I'm going to see them over the summer, anyway.
I confess that I hate my year.

I confess I think things have changed for the better.
I confess I'm so much happier right now than ever before.
I confess I can see this lasting now.

I confess that James Maslow from Big Time Rush started following me on Twitter.
I confess that I felt bad because I wasn't following him.
I confess that I'm only following him cause he followed me first :P

I confess I would do certain stuff with him that I wouldn't with other people.
I confess whenever people make me feel better about myself, I usually do more to make myself a better person. [it sounds a little weird...]
I confess most of my friends aren't really friends at all, and I know this. I just stay friends with them so I don't have to be a loner at school.
I confess I think I hurt him, but I don't know. But, he should know I don't randomly text people.
I confess I'm awkward when it comes to relationships that are closer then friendships with guys, and I don't really know why.
I confess the GAME SHOW NETWORK is my favorite TV channel of all of the ones we have. [it's about 100 I'm guessing]
I confess I'm trying to loose weight, because since school let out, a month ago, I've gained almost 10 pounds. [it's because we were on the dining plan at Disney, and I ate a lot. A lot, a lot...]
I confess whenever my phone vibrates/rings [depending on where I am] I get super excited because I know it's either him, or my mom telling me what she's bringing me home.
I confess Deal or No Deal makes me scream at the TV.
I confess I confess a lot.

I confess whenever people make me feel better about myself, I usually do more to make myself a better person. [it sounds a little weird...]
I confess most of my friends aren't really friends at all, and I know this. I just stay friends with them so I don't have to be a loner at school.
I confess I think I hurt him, but I don't know. But, he should know I don't randomly text people.
I confess I'm awkward when it comes to relationships that are closer then friendships with guys, and I don't really know why.
I confess the GAME SHOW NETWORK is my favorite TV channel of all of the ones we have. [it's about 100 I'm guessing]
I confess I'm trying to loose weight, because since school let out, a month ago, I've gained almost 10 pounds. [it's because we were on the dining plan at Disney, and I ate a lot. A lot, a lot...]
I confess whenever my phone vibrates/rings [depending on where I am] I get super excited because I know it's either him, or my mom telling me what she's bringing me home.

I confess YOU CAN DO IT!

I confess i lost 9 pounds

I confess I do the that too.
I confess I'm feeling very lazy.

I confess that I hate all of the shows on Disney Channel now.
I confess that I love Captain Li Shang way too much:)
I confess that I love being spoiled since I'm an only child.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter