• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis_fam05

Earning My Ears
I really can’t find much info on conference tickets so hoping someone here has used them and can help me.

My husband is attending an off-resort conference in October. We had the option to buy 1pm, 5pm or Multiple day tickets at a discount.

Given his conference schedule and not being able to go until afternoon, it made the most sense to buy multiple 1pm tickets to use a few days. I bought 2 days worth of these tickets for our family.

I just went to add one more days worth and it won’t let me, keeps saying my cart is empty.

I’m worried I might have done something wrong and you aren’t allowed to buy more than 1day/1pm ticket? I’m so stressed I messed up and our tickets won’t be valid.

All that is stated on the ticket is:

After 1pm Park Ticket
1-day ticket
Enjoy a single day admission to one theme park after 1pm

I really can’t find much info on conference tickets so hoping someone here has used them and can help me.

My husband is attending an off-resort conference in October. We had the option to buy 1pm, 5pm or Multiple day tickets at a discount.

Given his conference schedule and not being able to go until afternoon, it made the most sense to buy multiple 1pm tickets to use a few days. I bought 2 days worth of these tickets for our family.

I just went to add one more days worth and it won’t let me, keeps saying my cart is empty.

I’m worried I might have done something wrong and you aren’t allowed to buy more than 1day/1pm ticket? I’m so stressed I messed up and our tickets won’t be valid.

All that is stated on the ticket is:

After 1pm Park Ticket
1-day ticket
Enjoy a single day admission to one theme park after 1pm

I don’t really know about conference tickets, but you finalized a purchase for the 1 day tickets already? Are those tickets you bought linked to MDE? Do you have a confirmation number for what you bought? If you can see them in MDE, if you have a confirmation number, they are valid. Is it possible there was a limit on how many transactions or tickets each participant could purchase? Does he have a phone number to call for questions that could say if you can purchase more?

My DH is attending a conference in November and when he called, they said he could make as many purchases as he wanted over time. Is there a phone number with the conference information that you can call?

I don’t really know about conference tickets, but you finalized a purchase for the 1 day tickets already? Are those tickets you bought linked to MDE? Do you have a confirmation number for what you bought? If you can see them in MDE, if you have a confirmation number, they are valid. Is it possible there was a limit on how many transactions or tickets each participant could purchase? Does he have a phone number to call for questions that could say if you can purchase more?
Yep! I got paper tickets for each day, for each person and they’re all linked under my app. This is the first time I’ve gone since I was a little kid so I just wasn’t sure if that meant anything or we could have just hit a glitch and still did something wrong without them noticing it. I’m totally an over thinker! Lol

My DH is attending a conference in November and when he called, they said he could make as many purchases as he wanted over time. Is there a phone number with the conference information that you can call?
Ok that’s great to know! Our info was so limited, just the advertisement for purchasing with pricing and the link to do so. I’m sure the conference has a number to call but I’ll just call the conference number if it’s not just a glitch! Hoping our conference site is just down tonight or something. I’ve got a month before I’ve got to buy so I’ll keep trying.

Thank you so much for responding, this totally eased my anxiety!!

Yep! I got paper tickets for each day, for each person and they’re all linked under my app. This is the first time I’ve gone since I was a little kid so I just wasn’t sure if that meant anything or we could have just hit a glitch and still did something wrong without them noticing it. I’m totally an over thinker! Lol

It can be confusing even for people who have been many times. I’m sure it’s totally overwhelming trying to plan a first visit, let alone with trying to coordinate with a conference.

It can be confusing even for people who have been many times. I’m sure it’s totally overwhelming trying to plan a first visit, let alone with trying to coordinate with a conference.
It is! I fully plan after my trip to report back here & everywhere else I’ve researched through explaining conference trips to hopefully help others in the future navigate lol

Ok that’s great to know! Our info was so limited, just the advertisement for purchasing with pricing and the link to do so. I’m sure the conference has a number to call but I’ll just call the conference number if it’s not just a glitch! Hoping our conference site is just down tonight or something. I’ve got a month before I’ve got to buy so I’ll keep trying.

Thank you so much for responding, this totally eased my anxiety!!
If it doesn't work tomorrow, try incognito mode in your browser.

This sounds less like a conference ticket specific thing and more like Disney IT's known problems with cookies messing things up.

Various conferences are held at Disney and they each make their own arrangements regarding what kind of tickets will be offered. I would look on the conference paperwork for either a phone # or email address for any questions you might have. None of us know the specific arrangement for tickets related to your conference.

Attending a conference in January and already purchased park hoppers through the conference link. They are already linked in my MDE. We are now arriving a day early and I wanted to buy after five ticket for that night so that we could go to Epcot. Does anyone know how those tickets are done? Are they also going to be linked in MDE and how will system differentiate between my park hoppers and the one day after 5 ticket? I don’t want to spend the money if it’s going to be a problem in any way, if anybody has the answer, I’d appreciate it. Thanks.

I did that and I was told to use the link which I can do. I just don’t know anybody that has done it before to see exactly what kind of tickets those are if they come in the mail as a paper ticket or if they are linked in some way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter