Conference Rate for Swan/Dolphoin?

sanibelover

DIS Veteran
I have a conference at the Swan and Dolphin in Sept., but there is no info available about room rates yet. Anybody stayed there recently for a conference? What did you pay for your room? Thanks...

My husband is attending a conference the end of April - beginning of May at the Dolphin and is paying $199 a night. :)

I have stayed there for a conference. While I don't recall the rate, it was higher then the "special rates" you sometimes see here, but lower then rack rate. The rate BISND quotes seems right -maybe $189, but this was a few years ago.

I've looked for conference rates (thinking they might be cheaper) but from what I've seen you are better off trying to book at one of the other discounts. (I saw $250's or so for fall)

Thanks for the info. I kind of thought that would be the deal. The company will pay for some nights, but I kind of smell "family vacation" in there somewhere.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter