Conference park tickets?

Satchmo128

I could ride Expedition Everest over and over...
I will be at a work conference at the Swan & Dolphin in early December and was wondering how to go about buying a park ticket for one of the afternoon/evenings that we are there. Are there tickets for late entry for conference attendees on property?

If you are going to be at WDW on a MVMCP night you could buy a ticket for the party. The ticket would allow you entry into the MK at 4:00PM.

If you are going to be at WDW on a MVMCP night you could buy a ticket for the party. The ticket would allow you entry into the MK at 4:00PM.

We were not planning on going for a party night, but might change to see if that might work. Good tip!

Tickets like that are typically offered through the convention's page.

Yes. I just returned from a conference, and like other conferences in the past, there was a link sent once I was registered that offered me discounted tickets, mostly the standard "After 2pm and 5pm" types, but there was an option for a discounted standard ticket, just not as much discount.

I am going to a conference in November. The rate for an evening ticket is $59 past 5 pm. There should be a website for your conference or call Disney group reservations.

When we stayed at the Boardwalk in April they had a sign about convention tickets on the counter at the concierge desk. I think it said something to the effect of 'buy your convention park tickets here'. So you might be able to ask at your resort.

I will be at a work conference at the Swan & Dolphin in early December and was wondering how to go about buying a park ticket for one of the afternoon/evenings that we are there. Are there tickets for late entry for conference attendees on property?

Are you going to Learning Forward at the Swan/Dolphin? My team is presenting on Wednesday morning - session 3314!! Anyways, I've sent an email to Disney to try and figure this out... LF hasn't shared anything with us about discounted tickets, hopefully, the after 5 pm ticket is available (it is $60 w/tax).

Are you going to Learning Forward at the Swan/Dolphin? My team is presenting on Wednesday morning - session 3314!! Anyways, I've sent an email to Disney to try and figure this out... LF hasn't shared anything with us about discounted tickets, hopefully, the after 5 pm ticket is available (it is $60 w/tax).

I will be at the Federal Student Aid conference. It is technically the last week of November, now that I look at the dates :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter