Concierge-Transatlantic

Have your already swapped? I'd love to call Concierge SS and swap rooms... or just have you let them know to the couple in 8584 want to swap and to call us .....THANKS!!!
Sorry, but you asked the wrong person! The only Disney cruise I have booked is the Panama Canal cruise next month - in an 11B! :D

Like another cruise! :)

I was interested to see the Concierge cost for my 7/17/19 Dream Cruise since it is my birthday and I would love to splurge on a cabana that day (especially since apparently they only offer Palo brunch on the 2nd Castaway day, which stinks since that day is my birthday and I booked it for the extra day on Serenity Bay), but it’s like $2500 more than my 5A. That is more than the cruise I am looking to book for February!! Plus if I paid that I would not be able to afford the cabana!! (Not really, but jeez!!) I’ll take the extra cruise, please!
I'm not going on that cruise because we opted for Alaska at the end of May, but it's my birthday too!!

I have never done concierge but for a transatlantic cruise where you spend most of your time onboard, and for the length of the cruise I would splurge for the $2k and upgrade.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter