Concierge reservations when traveling with non-concierge family

Trisaratops

Mouseketeer
I thought I had read on these forums that I could add in my family (non concierege, 4 other adults and 2 kids [my brother & SIL, my ostentatious, if that matters] ) to my reservation requests as a concierge guest. I thought the reply from concierge team after I made those requests indicated they did (6 adults for Palo confirmed) . When I logged on today (the day "you can begin to view your confirmed plans") ours showed up (🥳) but only shows me booked for Palo (not even my husband) and none of my other family booked for the glacier for example (I only wanted 2 excursions booked by Disney - the glacier and a jeep excursion on icy strait).

Did this not go through then??

I thought only concierge guests could benefit from things like early boarding and booking, not extended family.

when I was concierge, I booked palo dinner. It only showed me, but they told me I had a table for 4. You probably have a table for 6 as you requested, just does not have their names.

I thought I had read on these forums that I could add in my family (non concierege, 4 other adults and 2 kids [my brother & SIL, my ostentatious, if that matters] ) to my reservation requests as a concierge guest. I thought the reply from concierge team after I made those requests indicated they did (6 adults for Palo confirmed) . When I logged on today (the day "you can begin to view your confirmed plans") ours showed up (🥳) but only shows me booked for Palo (not even my husband) and none of my other family booked for the glacier for example (I only wanted 2 excursions booked by Disney - the glacier and a jeep excursion on icy strait).

Did this not go through then??
Reservations at Palo or Remy only ever show one name. Typically the lead name on the room reservation. I have been confused by this in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter