Concierge Privileges for Extra $$ Without Booking a Concierge Room

robinb

DIS veteran
I read over on this thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=298576

that sometimes you can pay extra for Concierge privileges without actaully staying in a Concierge room. In this case, the person paid $30 more per day and stayed in a regular WL room. Hmmmm .... I'll be staying at the Polynesian in December (12/23-12/29) and I'm thinking about splurging a little more and buying lounge access (if available). Has anyone done this at the Polynesian? Did it work out OK having to travel to the Concierge building?

Thanks!

I didn't know you could do that?
seems kinda strange that it would be so cheap?

I remember reading about Concierge guests being able to pay for non-Concierge guests to also have lounge access and I recall it being about the same price. Oh well, I might ask at the front desk anyway. The worst they can say is "no".

What is included in concierge privileges. Just curious to see what you actually get!

Originally posted by luv2nascar
I didn't know you could do that?
seems kinda strange that it would be so cheap?

I don't think this happens all the time - I think perhaps once in a great while, guests might be allowed to do this, but for a good reason...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter