Concierge PAT

DisneyDadBama

Earning My Ears
Is there any reason for concierge guest to stay up till midnight for check-in? I'm a little confused about whether concierge has to select a PAT or they can just show up and board at 11?

I always stay up and make sure Shoreside booked everything I wanted.
With the current process, activity booking for Concierge takes place 3 months before Online Check-in. If DCL changes back to staggering check-in time based on Concierge or Castaway Club status, this will be a concern again.

What time is concierge currently boarding on the Wish? I know it was late on the MV. Thank you!
I believe at Port Canaveral boarding typically starts around 11:15/11:30am. If they end up with a surprise inspection or for some reason the ship is delayed from the prior cruise, it could be later. But you can expect they'll allow concierge to board about then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter