Concierge and CRT

LvsTnk - thats a good point. My DW has our PS and show ressies all set up in a Microsoft Word table... with shading, columns the whole deal... broken down by day and time.

As we work with our concierge CM we keep a score card of sorts, checking off the PS that are complete, confirmed and correct. It doesn't take long for every item to get checked off. When thats done we relax and then enjoy the anticipation of the days remaining before our trip.

Darian

PS - I can't can't remember if on the confirmations the CM emailed over if there were confirmation numbers to go with each PS. Anyone remember? In any case, if I get an email from a CM saying I DO have PS for such and such event, time and date and see that in writing I'll believe them.

-d-

Thank you for all your help. We have decided to concierge. Mostly because this is OUR vacation too!!!
callie

Originally posted by callaghan
Thank you for all your help. We have decided to concierge. Mostly because this is OUR vacation too!!!
callie

You are going to be so glad you did! The CL is a great place to just "get away" from the masses of people and hoards of sweaty bodies. ;)

Its a nice place to stop by, a place not just anyone can go to, to get a cool beverage, a breath of air and a welcome word. In a way its like having your own "grandma's house" at WDW... you go in and grandma always has a nice treat waiting for you and a comfy chair to enjoy it.

Sure, you can do the math and it may or may not work out on a strictly monetary basis. But the real value is more than strict economics based on the costs of bottled water, glasses of wine, deserts and snacks. Its the better tables you will eat at, the shorter waits at restaurants (and sometimes no waits); the help with PS and especially those last second ones.

See you at the World!

Darian

If I don't get the conf. #'s when confirmed I always get a nice sheet with everything on it at check in. I do get my Christmas plans faxed over. My DH does not go on ANY rides only does the shows and such, so he has knows exactly where he wants to eat for every meal. I think that's a good compromise LOL!

Callie, I hope you have a great experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter