Concierge 1bedroom on the Magic

Peaseblossom36

Mouseketeer
What are the different sleeping surfaces? It says sleeps 4-5 but where other than the bed (2) and the couch (1?). I searched this forum but didn’t see an answer.

The sofa bed actually pulls out to a double unlike the regular rooms where it is a single. There is also a pull down wall single bed in rooms that sleep 5--in some of the suites it is in the living room and in others it is in the bedroom.

What are the different sleeping surfaces? It says sleeps 4-5 but where other than the bed (2) and the couch (1?). I searched this forum but didn’t see an answer.
It's been a few years but IIRC-bed (2), sofa->bed (2) and Murphy bed (1). I believe the Murphy bed is in different locations depending on the room configuration (there are two). I know in ours 8532 it was in the living room but I've read for rooms other than 8032/4, 8532/4 it's in the bedroom.

Yes, on the Magic and Wonder, the four 1-bedroom staterooms in the center of the ship have the murphy bed in the living room. Most of the other 1-bedroom staterooms have the murphy in the bedroom.

The accessible 1-bedroom staterooms in the far aft lack a murphy bed, so they sleep 4 (2 in the bedroom and 2 on the sofa bed). In the past, my family was able to request a rollaway bed so our son and daughter didn't have to share a bed, but I do not know if this is still possible.

Try to book 8032, 8532, 8034 or 8534 if possible. They have a sideways layout so it feels much larger and the Murphy Bed is in the living room and not the Master Bedroom. They also have a triple wide verandah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter