Concerts!!!

stephanie1755

Mouseketeer
So I dont know about anyone else but I really enjoy going to concerts. I thought I would make this post so if you hear of a good concert in the Orlando area you can post it on here so we can check it out. Maybe get a group to go to the concerts!!!

I just found out Kate Voegele will be playing in Orlando May 22nd (2 days after some of us check in)... if I dont have to work I would really like to go if anyone else is interested tickets are $15 and I would probably decide if I am going to go or not when I get my schedule for the week when I check in.
:yay::rolleyes1:yay::rolleyes1:yay::rolleyes1

The Avett Brothers at House of Blues on July 19th!

I hope I can get off work for this night because I've wanted to see them live for forever!

I hope I can get off work for this night because I've wanted to see them live for forever!

I wish I could be there for that one. I saw them halloween night in greensboro.

I plan on going to as many concerts as i can. I lOVE concerts. im even going to warped tour the day before i fly down to florida ha ha ha. (oh and yes i have been gone from these boards for a while. finals and classes finishing up has been so busy!)

I believe Creed will be at Amway Arena on Sept. 15 at 6:30.

I know gainsville is far away but I am so psyched to check out the concert scene there. I really want to see against me! play a home show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter