• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Concerta Dosage of 72

HappyLawyer

DIS Veteran/ OLCC Owner who's Mouse'n Down The Hou
i did not know this board was here, but now i do, so here goes, my dtr has been on concerta for about 3 years for ADHD, i think it is use to her system because lately she has been off the wall, we went to our doctor and she told us that concerta was just approved to doe of 72, are there any parents out there that are using this at this dosage and how is it working,, i love this doctor because she is not quick to meicate any kid, as a parent i only want what is best so i am concerned or just want to make sure i do not believe in over medicationg kids, kids will be kids.
thanks for any info

I have two children on Concerta, my dd (9) 75lb was just changed from 36mg to 54mg. My dx (14) 150lb was just changed from 81mg to 108 mg.

thanks for the reply but how hey they been on the higher dosage i guess mainly the one that is on the higher, my dtr was on 54 for the last 2 years but it seems to have become use to her system so she will start 72 today i guess at first i was afraid that it would be to much-that is the mother in me but realistically she needs soething more that will work-that is from my mother and i know it is true, but she is still my baby you know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter