• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Computers at the Contemporary??

GalDisney

DIS Veteran
I heard that the rooms at the Contemporary have computers to use for free. Is this true? Are they in all of the room categories, even the garden wing? Are they laptops or desk tops? Pc or mac? lol
Ok i am full of questions but if they do have computers i may just have to stay there next time :)

I heard that the rooms at the Contemporary have computers to use for free. Is this true? Are they in all of the room categories, even the garden wing? Are they laptops or desk tops? Pc or mac? lol
Ok i am full of questions but if they do have computers i may just have to stay there next time :)
During my last three stays at the Contemporary which were Aug 2006, Dec 2006 and Aug 2007 the computers had free internet and they are in all the rooms at the Contemporary. Basically it's a flat screen monitor where you can turn it on and off and of course there is a with key board.

I think it's a mac however it's not like a regular computer you would find in a Hotel business center. When it loads up and everything the screen for the online concierge comes on, with all the options you can choose if you need them. So you won't see programs like Microsoft Word or Excel on there. However my Dad opened an e-mail he had for work with an attatchment for Microsoft Word or and it still loaded despite the fact that the actuall program is not loaded onto the computer.

So AJKMOM in this case the word free is for once in Disney's vocabulary.

I just read a thread on another forum and the person talked about free internet in their room at the CR :thumbsup2

Just returned from the CR, I was in the Tower and had the computer but it's not free. It's $9.95 for 24 hours. It was convenient since I could check my e-mail and check in for my flight. It's just a monitor and keyboard sitting on the desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter