Complete list of WWoHP Spells?

spideymike

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone - a friend of mine is visiting Universal Orlando in the next few weeks and I wanted to give her a complete list of spells between Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade including the hidden locations. It seems like every list I see online is practically copied from the same source and state for the hidden locations "TIP: There are some “hidden” spell locations! They do not have medallions marking the locations of these Harry Potter spells. Be sure to ask around to see if you can find some of them. I’ll give you your first one, it’s at Scribbulus in the second window." - does anyone have a complete list of the hidden locations too? I know I saw a list ages ago but I can't seem to find it anymore.

Thanks!

Mike

Using my iPhone I found a thread on page 11 that will help you

Wizarding World Touring Plans and Details

Ruthies12 was the poster that created a good thread to help newbies and the potter info you asked about

With many newbies asking new questions, you have to look at back pages at times to find threads that have completely covered a specific topic
With new threads on this board, you have to look some pages back in the forum to find needed info

Suggest you check out the above named thread as it will help guide you

Thanks! This is good. I thought there were more than two hidden spells, but I think that's it. I also found an older list of spells that works as well unless there's newer spells coming once the new Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure area has a few newer ones added.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter