Complete List of Restaurants with Bars/Lounges?

eclipseSD

Mouseketeer
I'll be at the Swan next year for a convention and it will be my first real trip back to WDW in over a decade! Might be joined by family/friends/conference attendees for a day or two of the trip but I anticipate a good amount of time exploring the parks (particularly Epcot/DHS) solo.

My goal is to avoid ADRs as much as possible and focus on the "single rider line" experience of dining/drinking via hitting up as many of the "sit at the bar" type places around the parks and resorts. I know that most of the hotel restaurants have bars and the MK restaurants have none but otherwise its a bit confusing as to where you can and can't just "show up" solo and have a reasonable chance of grabbing a bite on the spot at the better places?

For example, Space 220 Lounge would seem like a walk up opportunity but even that requires reservations (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/space-220-lounge). Is there a bar area there that's still considered walk up?

Anyone seen an updated, authoritative list on a post here or somewhere else? I've looked around but haven't seen anything specific to this kind of use case.

I don't know of a list but I can tell you:

At HS - HBD has a walk up outdoor lounge where you can get food. They do a wait list.
There is a brew pub type thing that I can't think of the name that has limited food but not enough for a meal.

AK - Nomad Lounge is walk up and also does a walk up wait list.

Epcot - If a festival is going on booths galore.
Spice Road Tables is usually a walk up, small plates and adult beverages.

Just about every deluxe resort has some sort of bar/lounge. I know YC has one that is walk up, GF has one, CR has one, WL has an outdoor one and I think one inside. AKL has a very small one. Poly used to have one but I'm not sure if it's open again. BW doesn't have one but does have a brew pub restaurant along the boardwalk that is usually pretty easy to get into. Dolphin has a bar that has a few small plates.

Thanks to both! That link is super helpful. I think the only "gray area" it might be missing is the option to sit at the bar at restaurants like California Grill. I've seen a "California Grill Lounge" listed on some unofficial sites but not that site.

Not exactly "sit at the bar" but the American pavilion has a full bar with outside picnic table seating. It's right next to Regal Eagle which as some pretty decent BBQ to accompany your drink of choice.

Rose and Crown Pub is a favorite but as of our last trip a few weeks ago they were not allowing seating at the bar inside , just order and go.

Baseline Tap House at HS is a nice place to knock back a flight and a small plate. Sit inside or out.

Update: this list from allears (from 2019 but appears mostly accurate) is kind of what I was looking for. I think combined with the posts above it gives me a pretty comprehensive attempt list! With work/conference and park logistics I might not hit up all of them but I think I have my top choices (CG, Nomad, HBD, S220)! Thanks all! I’ll check in here again when I’m a little closer to travel to see if anything has opened or closed.

My only other hope was to entice DW to join for a day to have dinner at V&A’s if they reopened but not in any way optimistic there (and even if open would be a dramatic departure from my no ADR/less formal philosophy here but it is V&As!)

Update: this list from allears (from 2019 but appears mostly accurate) is kind of what I was looking for. I think combined with the posts above it gives me a pretty comprehensive attempt list! With work/conference and park logistics I might not hit up all of them but I think I have my top choices (CG, Nomad, HBD, S220)! Thanks all! I’ll check in here again when I’m a little closer to travel to see if anything has opened or closed.

My only other hope was to entice DW to join for a day to have dinner at V&A’s if they reopened but not in any way optimistic there (and even if open would be a dramatic departure from my no ADR/less formal philosophy here but it is V&As!)
When we were there a month ago we were told by the person at the California Grill desk that the lounge was set up for tables for the restaurant and there were only a few places to sit at the bar which were all full at the time we inquired so we were unable to go up. Went to Outer Rim instead while we waited on our dinner reservation time at 71, nice bourbon flight if you are interested in that sort of thing. No food though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter