• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

COMPLETE~Disney Hollywood Studios Swap

Can you all hear me rolling my eyes? :rolleyes:

I came home yesterday to find a package addressed to Susan in my mailbox. The brain trusts at the local PO (please, I'm sure there are lots of smart people there too, but you must admit they are few and far between), sent my package to Susan to me. So, I highlighted the "to" and the address and put it back in the mailbox. It wasn't there when I got home this afternoon, so I'm assuming they took it again.

Sigh...

Did anyone else get their package?

No package here...but I have so mailed a package to buffy w/ my address!
Yup,
To: Buffy
My home addy here!

DH laughed his butt off and doesn't let me forget it!!!
Return addy was my own too...must have liked writing my addy that day!

Got my package today!!! It was like Christmas!!!! I love it!

Thanks to all of you!!! This really makes me want to work on my DIsney books!!!!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I got my box today {{doing the happy dance}}
Thanks, Jennifer, for hosting this great swap & thanks to everyone who played - great job by all!

This park is DH's least favorite one, but I told him we HAVE to go there because I have all of these pieces I need to use in my scrapbooks LOL!!! Oh, yeah, and we've never gone on Toy Story Mania or Tower of Terror - both will be done on our next trip in 1/11.

Got mine in the mail today. I took them all out of the baggies and lined them up to see how :cool1: they looked in person. I so want to scrap some stuff with them, but I just can't right now. Need to work on the MAW swap.

Thanks everyone for letting me know they are getting there. I'm still recovering from camping with the Girl Scouts Friday night - I'll update the list as to who has received later.

Thanks all for playing!

I got mine on Friday...I was little confused by the tiny envelope, but it was only one group! :) Thanks for hosting! Great work everyone!

I got mine on Friday...I was little confused by the tiny envelope, but it was only one group! :) Thanks for hosting! Great work everyone!

I wasn't paying the Post Office $5 to send that to you! It got there fast, considering it wasn't priority. Was everything in the envelope okay? Not bent or anything?

I saw my friend Jennifer today and got my groups. Thank you everyone. I loved this swap. I as in a lot of groups but it was sooooo worth it!!!
Thank you Jennifer for hosting.

And thanks for my coupon. I bought glue.

I got my package on saturday, everything is awesome!! I told my friend Anne, I'm starting to feel a little inadequate though! ;o)

Thanks again for hostessing! :flower3:

I wasn't paying the Post Office $5 to send that to you! It got there fast, considering it wasn't priority. Was everything in the envelope okay? Not bent or anything?

Nope...everything was perfect...my DD and I checked them out yesterday...so cool!:cool1:

My box arrived yesterday- Thanks to all who participated- everything looks great! Jennifer you did a wonderful job hostessing! Thanks for all your hard work.

Rebecca

My package is here! I forgot I was in this swap, so it was really a nice surprise! Thanks so much for hosting Jennifer. (OT -- DH recognized your name on the envelope and says thanks again)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter