• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

COMPLETE~Disney Hollywood Studios Swap

Ann - I absolutely love the S!!! My son is a Star Wars nut and we have so many pix to use that with!!! He is going to love it!!! I can't wait to get it back!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

mycutiepatooties let me borrow her Printing Press. I think they are at 3" to get the 2" block. But each letter is a little bit different. You are going to have to play with scrap paper first.

Here is my Group N.
I know it was supposed to J for Jedi Speeder bikes, but we only call them Speeder bikes. So the Jedi is removable from the S and Clone.

102_5033.jpg

Wow!

I love they storm trooper guy! I have the perfect pic for that and it's not st Disney. Thank you for making that!!

I :love: it! I wish I was in the Jedi group too! (My DS has had a Buzz Lightyear birthday and a Star Wars birthday...which I haven't gotten in my books yet...) Sigh...

It was a file from Mardenz. It was really hard to cut out. Took me over 40 helmets to get those 6. The paper kept tearing. I even tried different whites to see if a different texture/feel would help. Putting it together was simple. Only 6 pieces.

I would probably try to make it a bit larger for anything else.

It was a file from Mardenz. It was really hard to cut out. Took me over 40 helmets to get those 6. The paper kept tearing. I even tried different whites to see if a different texture/feel would help. Putting it together was simple. Only 6 pieces.

I would probably try to make it a bit larger for anything else.

I'm wondering if you can help me. I've tried to download files from Mardenz, but I can't get them to open in SCAL. I'm wondering if it's because I'm on a Mac, but then I tried from my laptop and I'm messing it up somehow. Is there any secret to downloading her files? Thanks!

Start with a new page.

Then under File Click IMPORT SVG then find the file you want to work with.

It is just a different step from opening a SCAL file.

You can save it as a SCAL and not have to do the other step afterwards.

To save it from her blog - click on the RED words. Then when that screen opens do a "save as" from the right click mouse button. I save them all to the same folder to find them easier later on.

Start with a new page.

Then under File Click IMPORT SVG then find the file you want to work with.

It is just a different step from opening a SCAL file.

You can save it as a SCAL and not have to do the other step afterwards.

To save it from her blog - click on the RED words. Then when that screen opens do a "save as" from the right click mouse button. I save them all to the same folder to find them easier later on.

THANKS! It worked!!! I've been so frustrated b/c I couldn't figure it out. Sometimes it's the easiest things that stump me.

Ann, you blow my mind with your creativity! You rock girlie!! LOVE everything you made. Now when are you going to start offering scrapbooking classes in your home so I can come over and sign up to learn from your genius mind????

Ann, you blow my mind with your creativity! You rock girlie!! LOVE everything you made. Now when are you going to start offering scrapbooking classes in your home so I can come over and sign up to learn from your genius mind????

Seriously? I was wanting to pick your brain for ideas. I love what you have been making for all the swaps.

You can come over anytime you don't mind the mess. We are fixing the mud room and the mess has overflowed into other areas. :rotfl2: That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. ;)

My last groups. I still need to put together the rest of Group V2. That was harder to embellish than I thought. Everything I tried just didn't look right together.

Group V2
102_5034.jpg

Group P
102_5035.jpg

Group G
102_5036.jpg

102_5037.jpg

102_5039.jpg

Here's the last of my groups-finished this weekend.

2nd element for Group E:
The Stickle Queen is back in action!:rotfl:

DSC_0582.jpg

Group D-Fantasmic:

DSC_0583.jpg

A-Indiana Jones Show:

DSC_0581.jpg

F-Fantasmic:
This one looked a little plain so I went back and added some stickles after taking this picture. :)

DSC_0576.jpg

P-Magic:
DSC_0578.jpg

Q-Cars:

DSC_0579.jpg

Q2-Woody:

DSC_0577.jpg

S-Star Tours:

DSC_0575.jpg

W-Toy Story:

DSC_0574.jpg

X-Tower of Terror:
These took me the longest-had the hardest time getting my ideas onto 2'' letters.

DSC_0587.jpg

Bagging & tagging now-will mail in the morning. :)

DB- fantastic work!!!! I love it all!!!!
What cart for toy story?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter