• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

COMPLETE~Disney Hollywood Studios Swap

My groups look good...except you have me in group F...which got switched to G now. Just wanted to make sure it didn't confuse you when you got everything!!! I am pming my info to you now! I'm hoping to be able to post some pix of the items by tomorrow night!!!!

My single group, W3, is correct...thanks! :)

Thanks!

I'm good!

Did i really sign up for all those groups???!!;)
what happened to my swearing off the swaps?! ;)

I'm so glad you didn't swear this one off ;)

It's ok with me if we get rid of it-just texted Tish to see what she wants to do. All of my groups are good-sent ya a PM.

Thanks!:)

I'm OK with getting rid of it too! Besides that my groups look great! :thumbsup2

Dropping it!

My groups look good...except you have me in group F...which got switched to G now. Just wanted to make sure it didn't confuse you when you got everything!!! I am pming my info to you now! I'm hoping to be able to post some pix of the items by tomorrow night!!!!

Thanks, I forgot to change that! That's why I'm having you check me!

Groups are good :thumbsup2 Jennifer. I am pm'ing you my info in a bit.

Thanks!

Ok - I checked my groups & I'm all set ... all good here. I spent some time sketching out my ideas too! Off to pm you my info.
Thanks so much for hosting!

Sorry I'm just now posting, I've been out of commission for the past couple days. My groups look good and I hope to get started on this and the sports swap this weekend.

Sorry I'm just now posting, I've been out of commission for the past couple days. My groups look good and I hope to get started on this and the sports swap this weekend.

Hope you're feeling okay! Thanks for checking your groups for me, please send me your info this weekend!

Duchess Tisha, can you check your groups for me (if you already have, I apologize for missing it), and PM me your contact info? Thanks!

What??? There are stickers you don't have??!!
Say it ain't so!!!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter