COMPLETE ~ Alphabet ATC swap!

I love those:goodvibes I went to the PO today but it was "closed due to unexpected circumstances" =- whatever that means! Probably set their time lock wrong:headache::mad: So I'll have to try to persuade DH to mail for me on Wednesday (I wouldn't normally but these are fairly light to mail Shhh!:rotfl:)

I ended up keeping E, quite by accident!

009-7.jpg

Mazda & 123SA, those are great!Especially the EEK, Halloween is my favorite holiday.
Goofy'sMate, I'll let you know when I get your package. You too Mazda!

Postage first thing this morning & would be great if you would let me know when you recieve my package.

Mazda & 123SA, those are great!Especially the EEK, Halloween is my favorite holiday.
Goofy'sMate, I'll let you know when I get your package. You too Mazda!

Yay sounds good Susan, can't wait to see them!

Mazda & GoofysMate, I got your today thank GOD!! Ihaven't opened them yet but thanks for everything! I can't wait to see them!

Saying "hey" here as I'm working on these - don't ya hate it when work & stuff gets in the way of play time. I should have these ready to send out by next week.

Just what i was thinking Mazda ;) can't believe how fast they got to you Michi .

I know right! That's great. The last couple times Mazda sent to me, it came fast too!
Yay PirateTink can't wait to see them. Thanks for the update...Due date coming up soon.

Oh Mazda, I forgot to tell you, thank you so very much for the stamps. I LOVE them!! 7Gypsies is one of my favorite companies!

I saw them and thought "Hmmm... who do I know who *might* have a use for these":rolleyes1 Glad you like them;)

123SA, I recieved your package yesterday. They look great! Excellent job!:banana: Thank you for the stickers. I think they will go perfect in my son's scrapbook. I needed some stickers for him.

I have a question regarding the ATC's...

I love them and have never made one. I want to give it a whirl. I'm thinking about using it for an element in one of my other swaps. So, can I take one of my son's baseball cards that he doesn't care about (he has some that he was getting rid of) and cover it front and back with cardstock as a base? Or, do you suggest something else?

Thanks!!!!

Erin

(Sorry...I know I'm not in on this one, but figured you guys would be able to tell me best!!)

I have a question regarding the ATC's...

I love them and have never made one. I want to give it a whirl. I'm thinking about using it for an element in one of my other swaps. So, can I take one of my son's baseball cards that he doesn't care about (he has some that he was getting rid of) and cover it front and back with cardstock as a base? Or, do you suggest something else?

Thanks!!!!

Erin

(Sorry...I know I'm not in on this one, but figured you guys would be able to tell me best!!)

Not really necessary. I just used good heavy cardstock for mine. I think Cooredinations for all of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter