complaint

Bump...

It depends on where the infraction happened. (i.e.- if it happened at a resort, you'd need the address for the GM at the resort.)

Annemarie

I'll bite..whathappened? There is also a thread on the top of the rumors board with addresses.

Yes please tell.....I'd be very interested.

Just a thought... the best time to register a complaint is while you are there (at the resort or park). That gives Disney an opportunity to correct the situation to your satisfaction. Writing after you return home is ok, but it doesn't give Disney as much opportunity to make amends.

Don't know what happened to OP, but we just got back Sunday, December 15th. We were a little disappointed. Problems in laundry room. Only 4 working washers and dryers that took up to 1 1/2 hrs. to dry one pair of sneakers. I spent 2 1/2 hrs. doing 2 loads of laundry.

Big problem... We returned one night from Epcot around 7 pm and were going to go swimming. I went to front desk to find out where to get a life jacket for my 21 month old. I was informed that the marina was closed and I couldn't get one. I had always gotten one at the ASMo in the arcade. When I further inquired was told I was the only one to ever make such a request after 5 pm (when the marina closed). I went and told DH. He went to desk. I walked up and said I couldn't believe we couldn't get one. The CM told me to be quiet. She was speaking with him (pointing to my DH). I thought maybe she didn't realize he was my DH, so I told her. She said, "I know, but you are yelling." Trust me I wasn't and told her so. She then said, "Well, your defensive." I then agreed with her and told her I had better service at the All stars.

I realize that this is isolated, but we were also disappointed in the lack of space in the rooms. I guess I was expecting more. Still had a great time! But will stay at other deluxes instead of WL. By the way, MiMi, the housekeeper was great with towel animals everyday.

Don't know who the GM is now at WL, but when we had a complaint in June, it was Rilous Carter. Hope you get a response from him. We're DVC members, so we sent a copy of the letter to DVC. The front desk manager from WL called us in response to that copy, no one knew whatever happened to the one we sent the mysterious (since we never heard from him) Mr. Carter. Someone else one these boards (lawgs?)sent a letter to Mr. Carter and don't know if it ever reached him.

I would also go through the "official web sites" area and leave your letter through them that leaves a paper trail that they must follow and are accountable for. Also if in a few weeks you get a card with a survey for the web site or a written survey write a letter and mail it with the survey or at one of the final questions leave your problem attached, this also leaves a paper trail which they are accountable for and must answer to. I find you get an answer with these paper trails, they don't necessarily do anything but at least they acknowledge the problem.

My only problem this year, was with the laurdry room at the POlynesian. Too small! on both of our vacations we saw fights break out and actual races to machines it was getting really ugly in there both in july and again in october. To the point I looked for a regular laudry off property (could not find one, thou). We tried different times of day, late at nite, early morning crazy! I hope they look into it.

Any good luck with your problems! By asserting yourself you only are making it better for your next visit, or someones next visit! Thank you, MKY :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter