companion restrooms

tenneycjt

DIS Veteran
So i was looking at the disneyland guide for those disabilties and they list several companion restrooms, Like one a t city hall, I ve never seen one these restrooms at disneyland, I am assumng that these are seperate restrooms. I know th erestrooms to the right of city hall, Has anyone else seen or used one of these restrooms,, Some of the other locations listed are tommorrowland, tiki room,and the hungry bear.

I wish I would have known about these when mt dad was alive, ut would have made things easier. Disney sure is great with there Ada accomendations

I tried to use the companion restrooms this last September, but they were always being used and had long lines.

I've used two of them (there may be more but they're the only two that I know of). There's one immediately to the left after you pass under the left viaduct after the park entrance. There's another that's adjacent the bathroom near Autopia. I've seen lines for them but not often.

There are several companion restrooms in Disneyland. One at Hungry Bear restaurant, the Tiki Room, Fantasyland Theater, the first aid station, I *think* there is one by Autopia behind the kiosk store, behind Tour Gardens in DL.

In DCA, many of the restroom areas have an adjacent companion restroom. And there is always first aid.

We have a 9 year old son who is autistic and have tried to use them many many times but they are super hard to get access to. There is a huge demand for them. Every once in awhile we get lucky but I would say more often then not they are being used and usually have a line.

You can see the companion restrooms on the Disneyland App. Select 'Restrooms' and you will see ALL the restrooms, but as you click on each one it will say if it is a companion restroom, e.g. 'First Aid Companion Restroom'. For us, this has been the easiest way to find the nearest companion restroom (or the next nearest when there is long line). At one time you could search and limit the results to just companion restrooms on the Walt Disney World App, but that no longer seems to work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter