Companion Restrooms at the Poly?

PatR1213

Earning My Ears
Staying at the Poly in April. On our last day we will have about 5 hours to kill between check out and departure. We will not have park tickets for that day so we will be hanging around the resort, or checking out some of the others. Are there companion restrooms available at the Poly or other resorts?

I do not remember seeing any at the resorts Disney springs has them you could go there for a few hours. and do some last minute shopping

I have used Lobby or main building restrooms at many Resorts, but I don't recall ever seeing companion or "family" restrooms at any of them.

That doesn't mean they don't exist in a pubic area... I do know that most of the public area restrooms at the Resorts typically have at least one h/c stall with a sink and lots of room to maneuver.

TTC is not far from Poly; it's possible there may be one there as well.

I've never seen any companion restrooms in the resorts at all. Maybe I've missed them but I'm a frequent visitor or resorts and restrooms :)

We have used an extremely nice companion bathroom when we eat Sanaa at animal kingdom lodge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter