Companion Bathrooms with Changing Tables

Specialneedsmom111

Earning My Ears
Can anyone share which companion bathrooms throughout the parks and/or monorail resorts have changing tables inside of them. I would also appreciate if anyone has details on the size or type of changing table, pictures of the bathroom, etc. I know some do and some don’t from past trips but am failing to remember in detail as I plan our upcoming trip. This would be used to change an older child that wears diapers and while I am aware that first aid is the best option - it’s not always a convenient one. Thanks!!

How old/long/large is your child?
The few Companion Restrooms that do have changing tables are mostly toddler sized. I measured as many as I could find on a couple of trips and the largest ones I found were no more than 42 inches long.
Some have the fold down changing tables for infants/small children and seem to be set up for a wheelchair user to change a child (table set low).

How old/long/large is your child?
The few Companion Restrooms that do have changing tables are mostly toddler sized. I measured as many as I could find on a couple of trips and the largest ones I found were no more than 42 inches long.
Some have the fold down changing tables for infants/small children and seem to be set up for a wheelchair user to change a child (table set low).
He’s a small 8 year old - right around the 50 lb limit of most fold down changing tables and 45”. This would definitely not be the easiest change but one to help us avoid walking back to first aid so frequently - especially in the parks where it’s less convenient.

I have emailed Disneyland several times telling them they are so inclusive in other ways...why don't they have any companion restrooms with adult sized changing tables?! It's so frustrating. I hate that we will have to go to first aid to change our son in the parks. I wish I knew a way to get them to listen and care. I wish some big influencer would take on the cause for us but I guess that's wishful thinking.

My son is 8 and around 50 pounds, 51 inches tall. He was only 5 years old last time and sit fit on the tables in the baby care places. But I know that's not going to be happening this summer and I am totally stressed out.

Last edited:
I know this isn't what you are looking for, but I was surprised at the size of the (permanent) changing table in the Kidani AKL lobby companion restroom.

He’s a small 8 year old - right around the 50 lb limit of most fold down changing tables and 45”. This would definitely not be the easiest change but one to help us avoid walking back to first aid so frequently - especially in the parks where it’s less convenient.

I have emailed Disneyland several times telling them they are so inclusive in other ways...why don't they have any companion restrooms with adult sized changing tables?! It's so frustrating. I hate that we will have to go to first aid to change our son in the parks. I wish I knew a way to get them to listen and care. I wish some big influencer would take on the cause for us but I guess that's wishful thinking.

My son is 8 and around 50 pounds, 51 inches tall. He was only 5 years old last time and sit fit on the tables in the baby care places. But I know that's not going to be happening this summer and I am totally stressed out.

Well, it's a *weird* idea (however, nothing about me is normal - that would be *boring*! LOL)
but take a look at this:

Aluminum Table Height Adjustable Folding Table

It will hold up to 66 pounds, is almost 3 feet long, and looks like it folds up fairly compactly. If your child uses a stroller or wheelchair, it might hang off the handle - and give you a table you can place the child on for changing purposes. Obvi, the child will outgrow it fairly quickly, but you might be able to find a similar style table that will work in the future as well.

Just a thought... If Disney (and the rest of the world) won't provide a changing table, bring your own!

Well, it's a *weird* idea (however, nothing about me is normal - that would be *boring*! LOL)
but take a look at this:

Aluminum Table Height Adjustable Folding Table

It will hold up to 66 pounds, is almost 3 feet long, and looks like it folds up fairly compactly. If your child uses a stroller or wheelchair, it might hang off the handle - and give you a table you can place the child on for changing purposes. Obvi, the child will outgrow it fairly quickly, but you might be able to find a similar style table that will work in the future as well.

Just a thought... If Disney (and the rest of the world) won't provide a changing table, bring your own!
It‘s an interesting idea, but…
It has a lot of high reading, but I always read the low ratings. It has a quite a few ‘not sturdy’, ‘leg(s) didn’t lock’, ‘collapsed’ comments.

It‘s an interesting idea, but…
It has a lot of high reading, but I always read the low ratings. It has a quite a few ‘not sturdy’, ‘leg(s) didn’t lock’, ‘collapsed’ comments.

I see that ☹ We need an Amazon Wizard - someone who could probably figure out a better search term than me that would probably have exactly the right solution... and hopefully with better quality as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter