Comp tickets

u4ea

Earning My Ears
I was just wondering if comp tickets exist for employees of US or IOA. If so, can they be easily found from a lot of locals? Does the same go for WDW comp tickets? (easy to find?)

Someone please let me know how to get these comp tickets! (And yes, I know that they're not to be sold)

No they are not easy to find. They are not to be sold, as you say, but they certainly hold value to employees.

Yes, both WDW employees and UO employees receive complimentary passes to be used for their friends and families. These tickets are distributed on a quarterly basis. UO employee comp tickets are orange, while WDW comp passes are plain white.

Each ticket is registered to that particular employee. It is a requirement that tickets never be sold. A ticket can be found to be sold by an employee through our investigations department (through routine inspections of I-Drive ticket outlets, questions to guests coming in the front gates, etc). That ticket will be matched with the employee it was distributed to originally and that person's employment will be terminated immediately. Yes, both WDW and UO are THAT tough when it comes to comp tickets.

So, yes, these tickets do exist - but don't count on getting your hands on one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter