• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"commentary" on smilie thingies

aerosmith_rules

Aerosmith, Van Halen, AC/DC, and Family Guy
this is a "commentary" on smilies because i have nothing better to do
:cheer2: cheer2, what happened to cheer and cheer1?
bouncing and jumping have been moved to another part of this post due to the fact that i put too many smilies in
you are a bad pc. commense pulverization!! :badpc:
g2g for now. ill edit this later and add stuff.
im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccckkk!!!!(maniacal lauaghter)this section also meved to another post in this thread for above reason ;) :) :p princess: :goodvibes :confused3 ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :Pinkbounc pirate: :3dglasses :hourglass most of these do have the :, but is :something or something: one of them os ::something:: there is the : ), ; ), : p, and : o
ok now im pissed i still have too many smilies. ok half of the above category will be another post in this thread if that doesnt work, this whole post will be angry faces!

Umm, interesting. What I don't get, is why your were saying they do like, bounce, then bounce 1, then 2,3,4...ect. Why not bounce, then bounce 2,3,4...ect.

MuNkY said:
Umm, interesting. What I don't get, is why your were saying they do like, bounce, then bounce 1, then 2,3,4...ect. Why not bounce, then bounce 2,3,4...ect.
i think its because maybe they deleted bounce1. in fact, let me try something. if you see a bouncing thing, then it worked :bounce1: ok i need to do homework :teacher: (they need one of those for biology class)

i have a bad feeling that this will also have too many smilies. o well. when i edited my first post of the thread and it said too many smilies, i was ticked. but if this entertains you guys, ill keep doin it anyway. if it doesnt, tough
JUMPING AND BOUNCING (by the way, i screwed up on the answer to monkey dude's question in above post. i fix it later)
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :jumping1: :jumping2: :jumping3: now its later. type with no spaces between colons monkey dude(i forget your name right now and i cant go back or ill screw up what i am now doing) : jumping1 : : jumping2 : etc. right now, im not sure i understand youre question, but i hope this answers it.i will finish this post over the weekend. i spend too much time on this theard alone today

look, HilaryDuff9008, i no we stopped arguing over hilary duff and linsay lohan and are now friends, but i have to disagree with the :Pinkbounc :moped: :listen: :cold: :scared1: :charac2: :dancer: :drinking1 :bored: :tilt: :firefight i have my reasons :firefight what if your house spontaniously combusted? and you lived? right now im :cold: and the :listen: lets someone no that youre paying attention if they get a misinterperation of something. with my luck, that happens WAY TOO OFTEN. but i agree with some of the outdayed smilies. i dont even no what :cloud9: means. i mean ive heard of cloud 9 before(in paper mario) but i dont no what it means

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!
OK. NOW, WAIT, NEED TO GET RID OF CAPS. there we go. i dont understand some of the smilies for the message (at the bottom of the screen) the ones i dont understand are(ill try to illistrate them)
the paper
->
the pink one
and the /\
*****/ ! \
****______

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter