Coming to FW in June for first time, tell me...

disfanRN

Grand Marshalls March 2005!
We are making are first trip to Disney in our travel trailer, preferred site full hook up. Can any one give me info? will my 30 ft power cord be long enough? how about a 10 ft sewer line? how long a hose for water connection? any other tips on what equipment to bring? Any input is appreciated. Thanks

Your 30 ft cord should be OK. Mine is mounted on the back of the trailer and I have never had a problem.

A 10 ft sewer could be close. My outlet is at the back and some of the FW pipes are a bit to the front. A 20 ft should do the trick or get another 10 ft with the ability to attach the two together.

25 ft (typical size?) water hose should do fine.

25ft cable should be fine

The water, cable and power are on a pole about in the middle of the site on the side of the pad. The sewer could be infront or behind the pole depending on the site.

Have a great trip.

if you think you need ANY rv supplies, its better to go and ahead and buy them at home. While they do carry some of this stuff at the Ft W store you will pay an extra arm & leg for it.

If you find that you do need something while you're there, there are some good choices offsite. Although they are is a bit of a drive, there are both Camping World and a Wal Mart Supercenter on 192 east of Disney. But Duranfan makes a good point about not wanting to buy any RV supplies on site due to $$$.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter