Coming out of hiding!

Knj822

Earning My Ears
I have been reading and following on here forever but finally decided to come out out hiding and introduce myself! Hi!:wave2: My name is Kim. I am a wife and mom of 3 ages 14, 9 and 6.
Growing up my parents took us to Disney World every year and I have always loved it. My husband was there as a small child but did not have any real fond memories and was NOT interested in going. At All! I convinced him it was something we needed to do "for the kids" and booked the trip while he was at work :rolleyes1
Well he LOVED the place and we are now looking to book again!

So excited to start planning again!!!

Excited to be here!

Kim

Welcome, Kim!

We're planning a return trip; this time next year we'll be on our way to rope drop somewhere!

When are you planning to return, and where are you planning to stay?

Hi Kim and welcome!

I am new here myself! After 3 trips (and Universal), my wife is just not a DIS'er but we just did a fun trip and she doesn't know it yet, but i will talk her into another one soon :goodvibes

Let me know if you are sharing the kool-aid you used for your husband!!

Enjoy planning your upcoming trip!!

file.php

Welcome to DisBoards Kim :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter