coming back...but i feel lost

Since your kids are bigger, if you find the walk too long at the end of the night or don't want to deal with a shuttle, you could alway take an Uber or Lyft for a few dollars.

There's also a Hyatt house on the corner of Harbor and Katella that has bunk bed rooms and a great free breakfast (no free parking)

Thanks, I use getawaytoday.com and for some reason they don't give me the bunk bed option at HOJO not sure if it just isnt available my dates or what, the Anaheim Courtyard is really one higher up on my list also...I think right now its between that and Castle Inn and Suites
If you’re choosing between Castle Inn and the Courtyard Theme Park, hands down choose the Courtyard. It is one of the top hotels in the area IMO. If you’re looking at the Courtyard Convention Center that’s different as that would be a very long walk!

Thanks guys we actually ended up going with castle inn and suites with 1 king bed and 2 queen it doesnt have breakfast but we will probably just get some cereal and milk or cereal bars for breakfast on the go mainly because of the huge price difference and castle inn also had good reviews

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter