• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Comfy feet tip!

grover

DIS Veteran
Take more than one pair of shoes-believe when I say that your feet will thank you for the change of scenery!

Grover in Winnipeg
:D

This really does work! Make sure you bring two or more pair of comfortable walking shoes - your feet will thank you for it! :)

Teva's are really great!! that e.v.a. sole makes it seem like you are walking on clouds!! Even for Pooh sized people!!

And if you do a search on the internet you can find them on sale,Too!! I only paid $39. for my Teva Sandles that run $90. in the malls

Also a search done here on the dis for the word Teva you will find a bundle of advice!!

I wore running shoes for the first couple of days at WDW, then switched to my Teva's. Was I glad I had them. I wore them with socks for extra comfort on my worn out feet.

Watch the sales for Tevas. I saw a link to a sale (posted on this board last year sometime) and bought 2 pair of Tevas for $15 each!
It was a buy $x and get $y off sale...I think I bought 3 pair then sent the ones that didn't fit back for a full credit, leaving me with 2 pair of Tevas cheap! If I had know how great they were I would have bought more.

Always ;-)
Hunzi

Can someone tell me what's so wonderful about Tevas. I've heard raving, but I don't know what it is that makes them so comfortable. I'm always willing to invest in comfy shoes (even if they are costly and not to pretty), just want to know more!

I bring 3 pairs of shoes :). A pair of "nice" shoes (which I wear on the plane), my sneakers and my tevas. I also bring Curad Blister Care bandages. They are perfect for those blisters that I almost always get anyway. I've tried mole skin, but I like the Blister Care better.

Hi Annie&Hallie's Mom! I 1st read about Teva's on this board, a few years ago, so I bought a pair to try for our '99 trip. They worked out great, and I wore 'em every day on a 9-day trip. The thing about 'em, is that they're very, very comfortable. They look nice too. Here's a link to the Teva web page. http://www.teva.com/ I personally don't think that the prices are the greatest, on the web-page, but it'll give you some good info on the page. Hope this helps!!

I have been to the World four times, and the first three times my feet were miserable. I wore tennies or dr. martens sandals. This last trip I purchased Teva Circuits, and boy was I surprised. My feet usually got sore on the bottom, and I had to soak my poor, tired dogs every night. Not this time. My feet didn't hurt one day and we were there for two weeks. Even with winter approaching, I am still wearing them, I just found some cool socks. My daughter (19) says they look silly with socks, but I am still comfortable. I wear them every morning when I walk. I don't know what makes them so comfortable, but whatever it is, it's worth every penny. BTW, I got mine at REIoutlet.com for only $45 in August.

We bought the Teva Circuits before we went to Disney in July. Was definately worth the money. Didn't have any problems at all. :pinkbounc

Ok, at the risk of sounding dumb...you're talking about the sandals right? Cause I see that they have "hiking shoes" too. Don't the sandals rub your feet after a while?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter