Comfort Station Accessibility

Mason7AK

Mouseketeer
We are camping at Fort first time this October. We have four kids in wheelchairs. Can someone tell me about the comfort stations and whether they have showers? If so, are they accessible? Thanks.

I believe the comfort stations have only showers. We were in Loop 300 and our comfort station was very nice and clean. There were 3 regular shower stalls and one that was larger with a fold down seat and a moveable shower head. There were also 3 regular toilet stalls and one accessible stall.
I took pictures but haven't loaded any up to photobucket. Sorry!

usually only one handicapped toilet and shower per comfort station. only one comfort station per loop. so could take some time if someone else is using when you arrive to use. I know I have to wait sometimes and it is just me

I believe the number of toilet stalls depends on whether you are in the mens or womens sections. :) The CS's are clean and comfortable, as are the laundry rooms.

Also some smaller adjacent loops share a CS, which could further limit access. Although they rarely seem to be busy...unless you are waiting for that one blue sticker stall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter