Comfort Inn vs. Days Inn vs. Ramada - LBV???

RamseyTrio

DIS Veteran
Hi -

If you had to choose between these 3 properties which would it be and why?

COMFORT INN, DAYS INN, RAMADA INN - all in Lake Buena Vista

I can get great rates at all 3 for fall 2001 ($35/night) and am trying to make a decision.

Thanks for your imput!

:)

I guess I would say go with Country Inn and Suites. Good deals on roomsavers.com

Also, the Hampton Inn is popular.

Both of these hotels are near the ones you mentioned.

From all that I have read on these boards over the months, all of the Days INN in the Orlando area are very questionable. I would stay away from Days Inn.

Greetings,
I stayed at the Comfort Inn last year for (14) days and I was satisfied.
In fact I plan to stay there again in October. This hotel is not the Ritz but it is clean
and is in an excellent location. The thing I would share with you is that if you are
planning on booking a room there then request a room on side of the hotel that
faces Palm Parkway. The other side of the hotel faces I4 so it could get a little
noisy if you are not used to having a lot of traffic passing your home. It is close
to many chain restaurants & near the entrance to the Downtown Disney area.
You can get more information by going to www.choicehotels.com or
www.tamarinns.com or feel free to e-mail me direct and I'll be happy to
share my experiences with you.

Good Luck With Your Planning,

Kevin :smooth:

I stayed at the Comfort Inn LBV last APril for 5 nights and it was nice. The room was clean, large, had a refrigerator (no extra charge) and for $36 per night I thought it was a very good deal. I would stay there again.

I stayed at the Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista for 2 nights in April 1999. The price was hard to beat ($27.99 AAA), but the rooms really needed to be renovated. It sounds like thay have been renovated - if they have a refrigerator now.

Thanks for all of the info! We're trying to decide if we should do 2 side-by-side rooms at Comfort Inn or a 2-bedroom suite at Summerfield Suites. We'd save about $50/night doing Comfort Inn. Glad to hear it's gotten some good reviews!

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter