• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

come trade with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

krismom

<font color=blue>New Rule:<br><marquee><font color
I know you can't sell anything on the Dis boards... but how about a trade or swap thread for Disney stuff that our kids have let sink to the bottom of the toy box?
... the last time I cleaned out the bins I saw I had to trade:

~Assorted Disney Mr. Potato head parts
~Cinderella costume size 5-6
~McDonalds CARS and Pirates toys
~2 red lanyards with plastic pocket (no pins)
~a WDW misting fan w/ no batteries
~an empty pressed penny book (my twins combined theirs!)
~ a few Kelloggs' wobblers
~a Prince Philip costume size 3-4

and probably more if I looked under the beds!

If anyone has anything to trade please add to the list- then perhaps we can communicate mailing addresses through PM's? Is this allowed?

Thanks!

I would be intereted in a trade for the Cinderella and Prince Philip costumes and some Mr. PH parts. What are you in search of?

I would be interested in a thread for trading. I think the OP'er was suggesting a "trade" thread. This would be a good way to weed out some of your unwanted but still good items.

Hi guys- :teeth: I received some PM's and am trying to figure out how to proceed... ( one of the Mods didn't like that I started this thread when there is an "exchange" board- but I didn't know that. :confused3 Anyway, I was hoping for any Pirate stuff, tradeable pins, boys / girls T shirts in medium sizes, etc. My kids are boys (4,6,6) and a girl (8)
Thanks!-
If this thread is closed I'll PM those who already sent me messages-

Ok - I'm done cleaning now.... ;)

I also have:
~ a Bo Peep costume size 3/4 with the bonnet and sheep bag
~2 new luggage tags (AAA package)
~ a 50th celebration commemorative map (came with the AAA package)
~Mulan costume size 3/4
~little mermaid costume size 3/4
~A few antenna toppers

keep in mind the costumes have had lots of love! (that's why they aren't ebayable- but for a trade, for the dress up box they'd be great.

PS- I know there is no way to police this, but this stuff is for fellow Dissers to use and enjoy NOT to resell! :rolleyes:

I have the beach towels that were on sale at Disney shopping to trade. Somehow my order got submitted twice, and I have 2X the towels I needed :eek: :eek:

ooo could use the towels andthe costumes....hmmm...

1>I have Potato Head Parts
2>Several of the Mini Collectible figurines from WDW (they are tiny and plastic)
3>50th Celebration Mcdonald's Happy Meal Toys (LOTS)

I am ISO Disney Princess items for my DD's playroom.

This virtual gargage sale is fun!
I still have to trade:

~Mr Potato head Buzz car and lazer gun
~ a Bo Peep costume (Toy Story) size 3/4 with the bonnet and sheep bag
~2 new luggage tags (AAA package)
~ a 50th celebration commemorative map (came with the AAA package)
~Mulan costume size 3/4
~A few antenna toppers
~ Rolie Polie Olie house and 2 figures
~ A TInk costume size 4/6 and wig

Let me know...

1>I have Potato Head Parts (the ones from WDW)
2>Several of the Mini Collectible figurines from WDW (they are tiny and plastic) They are called Theme Park Series and you can trade them at Once Upon a Toy
3>50th Celebration Mcdonald's Happy Meal Toys (NEW IN PACKAGE)
4> My Little Pony pieces (from WDW)
5> Baby Einstein DVDs

WANTED: Anyone have any Disney resort tee shirts that
have the hotels trademarks on it . such at the Yacht Club, beach club,,
DVC , etc etc,,,, Would need a XL or larger ,,,

JUne

I LOVE this idea!

I will have to search the girls room for goodies. It might be a few weeks until they go to school and don;t know what I am doing. pirate:

What a great idea for a thread! It is not the same as the exchnages at all.

I have a Chicken Little "action figure" from The Disney Store, brand new, still in the box, and a Tinkerbell watch, brand new, still in the box. I am looking for Disney pins, especially Evil Queen or Holiday ones, but would trade one of these for a new beach towel too! ;) .{And I am open to suggestions.... :rotfl: }

I also have a Kay Hooper book, ELUSIVE - maybe we should discuss swapping paperbacks? :confused3

man i just donated all my paperbacks!!

If anyone is near or in Rockford, i have a White Changing Table! haha way to big to ship!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter