Come on spill the beans...........

Miffy2003

<font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak
Someone here has got a new countdown :teeth:

Are we allowed the details??

That might be me....!! :teeth:

I'm going with my DD Amy at the beginning of November. I was planning to go by myself for a few days, but in the end I couldn't go without her - she's already asking when we are going back to Disney after our holiday two months ago!! So this will be a quick fix for us both. DH isn't quite so mad about Disney...*gasp*... as us two, so he doesn't mind staying at home to look after Zoe. So that means I don't have to think about packing all the baby stuff, which should make for an easier trip.

Having said that I know that Zoe would love to go!! Everytime she sees Mickey or Minnie she says "Ouse"!! Even when I'm on the boards she spots any "Mouse" avatars or photos - she particularly likes the picture in diberry's signature!!

Anyway I've got a really good excuse to go, as I need to keep up to date with my DLP knowledge!!

Edited to add: This is my 1000th post!!!!! :thewave: And it's only taken me 2 years and 10 months to get here!!! :teeth:

My "little girl" ::MinnieMo (23 - well, she was small and sweet once!!! :rotfl: ) and I are going on 6th November Becky - we'd love to see you if we "overlap". If you don't want to I shall be mortally offended but will do my best not to show it (sulk, sulk, sulk!!) :sad: :teeth:

YEAY - we're going from the 6th to the 8th November!!!! It would be really lovely to meet up with you both!! :goodvibes

But be warned, Amy can be a little madam - so YOU may be the ones trying to think up ways to avoid US!!! :teeth:

Dont know yet :-) only fixed dates up to July, but what about a thread for every month to post who is going .

Greets Renate :wizard:

Great idea Renate!!

Becky - I would love to do DLP with just me and one DD. Imagine the memories you will have! I love it when I can see just one of mine - very special (but very rare).

Hmmm, thinking about this I could do this - and go twice! Once with each child ;)

Where are you planning to stay?

And a Dis meet too! How much excitement on one thread?

Miffy2003 said:
Becky - I would love to do DLP with just me and one DD. Imagine the memories you will have! I love it when I can see just one of mine - very special (but very rare).

Hmmm, thinking about this I could do this - and go twice! Once with each child ;)

:rotfl: What an inspired idea!!!

We're staying at the Newport Bay. Thought about the Hotel New York, but I know DH will want to stay there next time (and so will I) so I decided to go somewhere different this time.

It's going to be wonderful meeting Di and Rhiannon :wave2: - I'm now looking forward to our trip even more now! :goodvibes And the DLP holiday thread is an excellent idea!

Reid - great minds think alike! We both posted at exactly the same time :)

I am known for my mind reading abilities you know :teeth:

Becky - thanks for satisfying my curiosity!

Brilliant news about you and Amy going, Becky, and how lovely to meet up with Di and Rhiannon.:daisy:

Congratulations on reaching 1000 posts! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Congratulations on reaching 1000 posts!

Thanks Elaine!! You, Di and Reid will be there in no time, and I'm small change compared to Karen!!! :teeth:

YAY - well done Becky!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I think it shows true dedication to drag yourself away from the housework so frequently!!!!!!!!! ;)

Hi Becky

Just to say (rather belatedly due to ongoing computer trouble :badpc: ) that it would be lovely to meet up with you and Amy in November. And don't worry about Amy - i can be a "little madam" too!!!

Rhiannon :wizard:

And don't worry about Amy - i can be a "little madam" too!!!

:rotfl:

Oh I SO sympathise with your poor mother!!! :sad2: ;)

Perhaps you and Amy could have a competition!!!! :teeth:

Oh no, I might beat her and Amy has an excuse - she's the right age for tantrums etc! I'm sure my Mum would tell you I'm not that bad really :rolleyes1

DisneyRGB said:
Oh no, I might beat her and Amy has an excuse - she's the right age for tantrums etc! I'm sure my Mum would tell you I'm not that bad really :rolleyes1

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes1 ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter