Come on Estoppel!!!!

How long can it take to get your closing documents? We passed ROFR on 6/6. I'm wondering how long I should Wait until I ask my agent what's going on?

I agree with above posters. Ours took a little over 3 weeks (24 days). I've seen most take about 3-4 weeks.

Finally Completed

My timeline for my SSR 300 UY March point purchase

Offer made: 4/6
Accepted: 4/8
Passed ROFR: 5/2
Closing docs received after Estoppel:5/26
Closed 6/14
Deed Recoreded 6/16
Points Loaded and on site 6/27/2017

I called on 6/26 and got my membership# and club ID# from member administration. They told me to call back on the 27th to get my activation code to set up my on line account. My points were already loaded when I logged on. It was a long process but I can start planning now. On to some of the other boards. 82 days from start to finish.

I literally just got my closing docs! Rofr 6/13, closing docs received 6/28
Good to hear!!! I passed on 6/13 too.. no docs yet. I did contact my broker today and she said if I don't get them by 7/14 to let her know. UGH- I was hoping to get them by the 4th. We shall see.

When the title companies send the closing documents are they sending them via mail or a PDF we print, sign, and mail back? Just curious what I should be looking for.

So we passed ROFR on 5/26. Estoppel was provided on 6/7 and I only received my closing docs yesterday 6/28 and I can't help but wonder if I didn't inquire, would I still be waiting? The date on my closing letter was 6/15. I wrote to my agent and let her know I was not happy. I will not use this agent or title company again. Just left a bad taste. Too many other great options. And, sorry to my future agent, but you can bet I'll be pestering you for info every few days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter