come back rates

lieons den

Earning My Ears
When you book them do you pay in full or do you put down a deposit?& How much of a discount do you get?

some are offered the discount via a door hanger, while others have stated calling CRO and requesting the rates suffice

But you have to call from the hotel/room to get the rate and they were supposed to end around March 9th but they could still be letting out rooms at this rate to keep the occupancy up

Thanks
Jason

The code was BAQ and it was supposed to end March 9th. I haven't heard anywhere that it was extended.

My fingers are crossed, I'm hoping they'll have the come back offer during my trip in May! I'd like to go in September for DS who will be turning one!

Have they brought them back? I'll be there in April and I sure would love to use those rates for my July trip!!:p

We booked the comeback rate while we were there a few weeks ago. I believe it is 40% off but our rates for AKL were phenomenal. We actually even added on concierge because it was only a few hundred dollars more. We booked a dreammaker pkg. and it required a deposit of $200 but I believe it was due 2 weeks after you make the ressie. I don't know if it is still available but it couldn't hurt to call and ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter