Combining MP/FP and rider swap-

DnA2010

Rope Drop!
We are getting close now! Yay! Our party consists of my DH, myself, DD13, DD1.5, my sister , her DH, their DS1.5 and our mom- so 6 Disney ‘adults’ and two 1.5 year olds- I’m thinking of getting MP for 3 tickets, we can then get MPs with those 3, and use rider swap, and then with the other 3 non-MP tickets get othe FP and use rider swap? Does this make sense?

We are getting close now! Yay! Our party consists of my DH, myself, DD13, DD1.5, my sister , her DH, their DS1.5 and our mom- so 6 Disney ‘adults’ and two 1.5 year olds- I’m thinking of getting MP for 3 tickets, we can then get MPs with those 3, and use rider swap, and then with the other 3 non-MP tickets get othe FP and use rider swap? Does this make sense?
Yep good plan that definitely works! Just know that at any time you can only hold one rider swap pass at a time so if they load another one for a different ride onto your ticket the other will disappear so be sure to keep track!

That definitely works. The only other thing to consider is some rides offer FP but not rider switch (in DL, Haunted Mansion, Buzz Light Year, IASW, Roger Rabbit and in DCA, Toy Story Midway Mania), so if you wanted to ride those together it might take a little planning pull FPs at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter