combi twin recline?

Gillian

DIS Veteran
How far back does this stroller recline? I saw the Peg Aria twin at babies R us & it doesn't recline enough for a newborn. How is the combi? It says full recline, but you know how that goes!

I am so frustrated with double strollers! There is no one "great" choice! I want something that will hold my Graco car seat, that doesn't weigh 40 pounds, that fits in the trunk of my car, and that I can push around the mall or the park. It doesn't exist. *sigh*

I have had our Combi Twin Savvy for a year and love it. DS has been in it since he was a tiny newborn (just turned 1!). The seat does not totally recline but it is far enough. There is fabric that comes up and velcros over the front bar to prevent the baby from falling out. I haven't ever looked closely at the Peg Aria Twin so I can't compare it to the Twin Savvy. I would recommend the Combi, we have not had any problems and I love how small it folds up & it is pretty light compared to other doubles. I have had about 12 strollers and they definately don't make a perfect stroller! I wish you luck shopping for one that is the most suitable for your needs.

I've also had the Combi Twin Savvy and I also agree it's GREAT!! It doesn't get to a full 180 degree recline, but it does get pretty flat, probably around 160 degrees. I loved it, especially the fold up fabric to keep little ones in and more comfortable.

Do not buy the Aria Twin, I have it and I hate it......Very hard to push, the wheels always get hung up. I loved my Graco duo rider side by side, when my twins were little, Is that what you Have? We are picking up our second Kolcraft umbrella double for our May trip, except for the draw back of no basket we have found it the most functional for Disney so far. Good luck, Lauren

Hi! I don't have twins, I have a 2 1/2 year old and another due in June.

I liked the Aria, but it seemed flimsy (the latches were thin plastic) and it doesn't recline very far. They only had one of the Maclaren side by sides, and I really want to look at the other one, the twin traveller, because it seems better for infants.

I think what we'll end up doing is buying the least expensive graco duo rider (front to back) that we can find & use that with the infant carrier until it becomes annoying. Then we'll invest in a more expensive side by side. We might have more kids, so we're ok with spending a little bit more, but not a ton.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter