• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

College

disneedust1429

Someday I'll be part of your world
Feels like it's been forever since I've been on...

Are there any of you in college who still come on the teen board sometimes? I know a ton of the people I used to talk to on here are all in college and beyond now. Wondering if any of you still pop in once in a while? :)

Feels like it's been forever since I've been on...

Are there any of you in college who still come on the teen board sometimes? I know a ton of the people I used to talk to on here are all in college and beyond now. Wondering if any of you still pop in once in a while? :)

I'm a freshman in college and I check it every once in a while.

I'm going to be embarking for college next year. I'll probably still be active on these boards because the college board on the DIS is mostly about the DCP.

Me too, I'll be in college next year, but I'm planning on still being active on here. I graduated last year and right now I'm taking a year off before school.

Me too, I'll be in college next year, but I'm planning on still being active on here. I graduated last year and right now I'm taking a year off before school.

I was thinking about taking a year off, but then I fell in love with PACE. I'd be living right in NYC if I get accepted and I don't want to give that up for anything.

I'm a freshman in college and I check it every once in a while.

Its just the college board is mostly for the DCP. And the teen board is always fun for talking/getting to know people. So I always pop back in sometimes just for fun

I was thinking about taking a year off, but then I fell in love with PACE. I'd be living right in NYC if I get accepted and I don't want to give that up for anything.

Good lucky with applying/getting in!! :) I got an internship at WDAS, so I'm in the same boat of trying to balance all of that, and go to college haha. I was going to take a semester off for the DCP, but who knows. Life after high school is definitely a lot more exciting haha.

Its just the college board is mostly for the DCP. And the teen board is always fun for talking/getting to know people. So I always pop back in sometimes just for fun

Exactly. But I enjoy talking about the DCP too! Lol

But yeah, I tend to check and see if there's anything interesting going on in the Teen Board.

I'm 20 and a junior in college, I still peek in here every now and then, but I haven't posted in years.

I originally posted in here A LOT under my previous username, CheezDoodle. I joined in 2004 and started posting here when I was 10! Good times. Nobody who I really remember posts here anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter