College

I'm taking a year off, to save some money.

Still working out all the details of schools, courses, etc...

Wow thats some good stuff :) we have ours on Saturday so looking forward to that becasue at last uni it was really good so me and roommates all ready for the free stuff espicailly the free pizza !!! And i so hope i get amazon gift card :)

Just came back and got a lot of stuff. Quite a lot of vouchers (especially for the Odeon. I have about 12 2 for 1 vouchers that expire at the end of October...). I didn't get free pizza, but I did get a small pizza for £1. Well, I will when I go back up to Kingston and find Dominoes... I tried at home but they said it only works there -_- The best offer was a free scoop of ice cream from Baskin Robbins. I got white chocolate honeycomb :teeth:

Today and tomorrow are homecoming festivities. I'm going to be so busy... But apparently the stuff that the band is doing is really fun.

...I just got around to photo taking. *facepalm*

100_6572.jpg

Our door...from before Kelsey moved in. It's not this empty looking now, I swear.

100_6592.jpg

My posters. We have a lot of posters (just stayed tuned).

100_6593.jpg

My bed. LOOKIT MY SHOES.

100_6597.jpg

The TV area. Yes, that's an Iron Man toy on the TV. Kelsey stole it from the McDonald's she works at for me.

100_6598.jpg

The "Fridgepala". It's just what our fridge is named.

100_6600.jpg

Next to my desk. If you're curious, the board is a 1990 Burton Free6 that I picked up at a yardsale for $30. It's in rough shape, though.

100_6602.jpg

This is my desk.

100_6603.jpg

I have to read ALL of these. Plus two you can't see because of the angle and one I haven't ordered yet. :scared1:

100_6604.jpg

What? I like tea.

100_6607.jpg

Find the edges of this poster. I dare you.

100_6608.jpg

Kelsey's posters.

Hey I've never come around to the teen board before, I just wanted to find somewhere to talk about college and what not.
My names Ashley, I'm a freshman at Montclair State and I dorm. My major is History and minor in italian. I've beem at school since August 29th

100_6600.jpg

Next to my desk. If you're curious, the board is a 1990 Burton Free6 that I picked up at a yardsale for $30. It's in rough shape, though.

Love the room :) and omg at that film title, it came out over here [the UK] about 2 years ago-ish but its called The Boat That Rocked, not Pirate Radio... so strange how they change titles!! :)

How do you guys pay for college?

The US Government.

Seriously.

My dad hit the age for social security while I was a dependent under 18, so he got a $1000/month stipend for my expenses. For two years, my mom saved every last dollar of that and voilà, my first year of college was paid for. This year I'm using a savings fund my mom started when I was born. Next year I'll probably be on loans.

Love the room :) and omg at that film title, it came out over here [the UK] about 2 years ago-ish but its called The Boat That Rocked, not Pirate Radio... so strange how they change titles!! :)

The copy of it that I own is actually "The Boat That Rocked". They changed more than just the title for the US release and I wanted the original version, so I obtained one. But I got the poster for free, so I'm not complaining.

Hey guys I'm new to DISboards and I'm loving it so far but I wanted to talk to others my age, Im a senior in high school just waiting for college. I'm so nervous I cant even explain it but I'm excited to.

for those of you who are already there i would love to know what your studying and how its going i want to be as informed as I can be :)

I'm still just a junior, but I think I've figured out what I can do for college that isn't totally out of the question.

Bring on the "Oh, trust, me that'll change 50 times from now"

Hey guys I'm new to DISboards and I'm loving it so far but I wanted to talk to others my age, Im a senior in high school just waiting for college. I'm so nervous I cant even explain it but I'm excited to.

for those of you who are already there i would love to know what your studying and how its going i want to be as informed as I can be :)
I'm an elementary/early childhood education major with a co-concentration in English. It's complicated, lots of HARD work, but I love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter