College textbooks digitally on your iPad - anyone tried it yet?

I haven't bought any for my son. The biggest factor in keeping from doing so, is that it's not as easy to flip through an ebook looking for something you need that through a cloth/paper edition. We rent books through Amazon or Chegg for him.

Otoh you can word search. My son did an art class and it made it easy to find stuff. I think he is still partial to a real book though.

Otoh you can word search. My son did an art class and it made it easy to find stuff. I think he is still partial to a real book though.

I was just about to post the same about the word search. The girl that sits next to me does the digital books, and she said it's actually easier to find things than searching through the book. I have really been having to dig deep to find answers with this instructor (same instructor I will have for all of my accounting classes), so I think this will probably save me a lot of time!

Senor_Jorge, I did think about that this morning - the possibility of needing to replace my ipad. :badpc: That would suck, no question! But I think I am still going to chance it! :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter