College Program Parents Thread...

Hi DCP parents. We just launched a website for Parents of College Program participants. I'm not sure if you can put web addresses on here but it is DCP parents dot com. Please check us out. We want to do all we can to support our CP's and their parents!

I'm so excited. I saw a whole family at my DS drop off wearing the "My Kid Makes Magic" shirts and wanted one. I think I'll be placing an order soon!

My DD just accepted for Spring Advantage. She is arriving Feb.1st and leaving Aug. 4th if that helps. There are arrivals most Mondays between Jan 11th and Feb. 8th, I believe.....you don't always get to choose- mine didn't. Good luck!
Those are my daughter's arrival and departure dates as well!

Joining here!! DD will be part of the CP program for Spring. We are super excited. She is arriving Feb. 1st.

I wasn't sure where to ask this question so...my daughter did the DCP program this past fall but has not received her W2 from Disney yet. Any idea if we should be concerned or is Disney just that huge that we should be patient?
Thanks in advance.

I wasn't sure where to ask this question so...my daughter did the DCP program this past fall but has not received her W2 from Disney yet. Any idea if we should be concerned or is Disney just that huge that we should be patient?
Thanks in advance.
If she can get into the Hub, it should be there. At least son told me his was there.

I'm very confused about how the complimentary tickets work. I've tried searching this thread, but I couldn't find a clear answer and things have recently changed with the new 150/300/600 hour rules.

Once my cast member son reaches the allotted hours, does he get sent tickets? I know he has to accompany us into the parks, but do we get magic bands as well? Or do we not get magic bands?

Any help is appreciated!

My daughter got her acceptance yesterday in quick service. It wasn't one of her picks but she is excited just to have the opportunity. I'm excited for another new adventure in her life!

Not so patiently waiting to hear something...anything...from DCP for my dd. If she doesn't get in, yes it will be miserable. But she can at least plan accordingly. Fingers crossed....still.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter