College Football

I can't wait for the Iowa State vs. Texas A&M game tomorrow. I haven't been this excited since the day before I went to Disney World earlier this July.

Iowa state should win. A&M isnt that good! I am ready 4 the ole miss vs. auburn and georgia vs. florida also sc vs. tenn shuld be interesting

GO OLE MISS! I hate Auburn. (something to do with Gene Chizik their coach) lol stupid traitor.

Iowa State had a 2-10 overall record and a 0-8 conference record last year with Gene Chizik as head coach. This year we are 5-3 and 2-2 in the conference with Paul Rhoads as head coach. Also, we are coming off a huge win at Nebraska who was ranked. We forced 8 turnovers in that game.

Iowa State had a 2-10 overall record and a 0-8 conference record last year with Gene Chizik as head coach. This year we are 5-3 and 2-2 in the conference with Paul Rhoads as head coach. Also, we are coming off a huge win at Nebraska who was ranked. We forced 8 turnovers in that game.

thas good and the auburn fans booed him when he first came 2 auburn cuz he was a losing coach

How can you root against Ole Miss? Guys like former-Rebels Michael Oher and Peria Jerry, and current Rebels John Jerry and Greg Hardy almost make you have to love them. After reading "The Blind Side: Evolution of a Game" I'm a huge Ole Miss fan.

Hoosiers screwed the pooch and got screwed yet again.

How can you root against Ole Miss? Guys like former-Rebels Michael Oher and Peria Jerry, and current Rebels John Jerry and Greg Hardy almost make you have to love them. After reading "The Blind Side: Evolution of a Game" I'm a huge Ole Miss fan.

Does that book have anything to do with the movie coming out, The Blindside ? I know it's a football movie..

my thoughts exactly. I can't wait for the movie to come out. who is ur favorite player? mine is dexter mccluster and all the guys mentioned above will be very succesful in the NFL

Does that book have anything to do with the movie coming out, The Blindside ? I know it's a football movie..

The movie is about michael oher how he went from living in the bad area of Memphis with no one who loved him and then the tuohy family(the dad is widely known by all ole miss fans for his basketball at Ole Miss) picks him up one night and that changes everything.

Well, Iowa State lost big today to Texas A&M. Their offense did great, except for when they were in the red zone. They are at home next against Oklahoma State. Not a game to look forward to. Iowa State is 5-4 overall, 2-3 in conference play.

You bet!! I only got to watch a few minutes of it....

Oregon and USC are about to kick off!

You bet!! I only got to watch a few minutes of it....

Oregon and USC are about to kick off!

GO OREGON!!! im not a fan of them but i root 4 ne one against USC

I love Tim Tebow. End of story.

i have come 2 find ppl either hate tim tebow or love him. I am not a florida fan but i love tim tebow because of his morals etc.

Well, Iowa State lost big today to Texas A&M. Their offense did great, except for when they were in the red zone. They are at home next against Oklahoma State. Not a game to look forward to. Iowa State is 5-4 overall, 2-3 in conference play.

dont feel bad ole miss lost bad 2

Ok, for anybody wanting to know the Oregon score.

Oregon 44
USC 20

I can't believe Texas beat Oklahoma St. by that many points tonight. Maybe Iowa State actually does have a slim chance at home against them next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter