College Football 2023-Year of The Dawgs?

IMHO, the championship was decided 2 weeks ago on a missed Oregon field goal. If anybody is beating Washington from here on out I'm not seeing it.
Crazy things can happen!

I bet Oklahoma felt like they were in excellent shape after getting by Texas!

Do you like the new ESPN College Gameday open with Darius Rucker,etc. or the old open with Big & Rich better?

Oregon made Utah look silly over the w/e - but can we talk about Colorado?

Look, I love Prime Time and he's done amazing things with that team this year - but UCLA did everything the could to throw that game away in the 1st half - then figured out that CO has no Offensive line when they went into the locker room. Sanders was in a full sprint off of center the entire 2nd half. That kid is gonna get hurt.

Oregon made Utah look silly over the w/e - but can we talk about Colorado?

Look, I love Prime Time and he's done amazing things with that team this year - but UCLA did everything the could to throw that game away in the 1st half - then figured out that CO has no Offensive line when they went into the locker room. Sanders was in a full sprint off of center the entire 2nd half. That kid is gonna get hurt.
Maybe he was trying to sprint to the Locker Room!

He reported that someone stole his $17,000 watch!

Maybe he was trying to sprint to the Locker Room!

He reported that someone stole his $17,000 watch!
Yeah, that raises a lot of questions, doesn't it? I have two kids in college - and zero $17,000 watches between us 🤷‍♂️

How about those Jayhawks!!
They usually choke games like this away and they darn well tried to choke this one away. But Oklahoma wouldn't take it. In the Pac12 we have a phrase for snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory we call Cougin it named after the Washington St. Mascot. The Big12 must not be quite as creative because if they were, they'd call it Hawkin it.

Texas A&M is going to bite the bullet and pay Jimbo Fisher 76 Million Dollars to go away.

Nice parting gift.

WOW!

I would not want to be on the Selection Committee!

Talk about a sleepless night!

Do you think they have the "guts" to keep Alabama out?

WOW!

I would not want to be on the Selection Committee!

Talk about a sleepless night!

Do you think they have the "guts" to keep Alabama out?

If Florida State gets beat, that would make their decision easier. I don't know if Alabama gets in with 3 undefeated teams plus a 1-loss Texas who beat Alabama in Tuscaloosa earlier this season.

If Florida State gets beat, that would make their decision easier. I don't know if Alabama gets in with 3 undefeated teams plus a 1-loss Texas who beat Alabama in Tuscaloosa earlier this season.
But Alabama knocked off Georgia, the #1 team, winning the conference in the process. That could over shadow an early season loss.

Roll Tide Roll…..just look at last year TCU should have never got in! I hope the CFP committee won’t make the same mistake as last year! Strength of schedule matters!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter