College Finance...

:confused3 however, if I am reading this right and doing the math the right way...I would have over $1000/year in refunds...I am soo lost...will somone please find me!!! I'm under the numbers...

Talk to your schools financial aid office... they can adjust your aid based on some professional option something or other. Which can help compensate for the difference in income when you are not working while in school.

Every case is different as different students have different situations. Your best bet is to talk to a financial aid counselor.

I will talk to financial aid...I'm just eager...curious and nervous...it will all work out...thanks

AdventureGuru said:
Hi All
Well, I'm doing my best to "grow up." OK well not really but I want my bachelors...I found a program-and a college and would enter as a JUNIOR! All I would need are my core classes...this leaves me with a couple of questions...

1. How do I pay for everyday expenses (ie car payment, rent, bills etc)
2. I can handle loans and stuff for paying for school...but can I find some that include cost of living?
3. I need medical benefits...how does one figure this out?

Life is spinning into a spiral of comfortable chaos...I really want to do this...I just dont know how to finance everyday life...

Any suggestions?

I completed my B.S. online through Kaplan University. I was able to continue working full time as well as taking care of my family responsibilities. It is a bit more expensive due to the convenience, but I used student loans to help get through it. I just graduated in May. :banana: It was a great experience and well worth the time and expense to me.

I work third shift and was able to spend time studying while at work. That kept me from having to take time away from my family which was great. :thumbsup2

www.kaplan.edu

themooch said:
I completed my B.S. online through Kaplan University. I was able to continue working full time as well as taking care of my family responsibilities. It is a bit more expensive due to the convenience, but I used student loans to help get through it. I just graduated in May. :banana: It was a great experience and well worth the time and expense to me.

I work third shift and was able to spend time studying while at work. That kept me from having to take time away from my family which was great. :thumbsup2

www.kaplan.edu

Unfortunately, the program I'm going into is a specialized program and I wouldn't be able to do this...thanks for the suggestion tho

Congrats on your degree! :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter